Thursday, April 8, 2010

Solange & the MAD Comics Guy



I know everyone's gonna jump down my throat after they read this but: I WOULD TAKE SOLANGE OVER BEYONCE ANY DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK! And i stick by it too. In fact i think she's one of the hottest women in Hollyweird and one of the most talented. Her latest album "Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams" was off the hook, granted it had to grow on me but damn its straight fire, in a neo-soul kinda of way. She's the baddest chick in the game with short hair...i actually like it better short on her (doesn't mean all you women should go and get the chop chop...cause i've seen some busted heads in my day). Anyways i'm just giving her a shout out here even though she'll prolly never see this. One thing though, her dude must've been jacked up for her kid to come out looking like that. Tell me shorty doo-wop doesn't look like the mascot from MAD COMICS...lol, am i lying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment